Keep Off Me Dried Herbal
Keep Off Me Dried Herbal
Keep Off Me! from Proflax has been formulated using holistic principles to naturally repel unwanted visitors and minimise the need for chemical treatments. As with all Proflax products, Keep Off Me! provides more health benefits than simply a flea & tick repellent; this fabulous blend keeps the gut & immune system healthy, aids intestinal hygiene and provides nutritional support – to name but a few benefits!
The core ingredient in this blend is Brewers Yeast, which is the dried, deactivated cells of a fungus and is packed full of nutritional value. It is a rich source of Vitamin B complex (including niacin, riboflavin, thiamine and biotin), protein, beta-glucans, probiotics & essential trace minerals and includes a biologically active form of chromium which is beneficial in controlling blood sugar levels. Brewers Yeast helps to support a healthy immune system, supports skin health, aids digestion & respiration, regulates metabolism and reduces anxiety. It is also a fantastic parasite repellent and makes the whole formula taste great!
Brewers Yeast also acts as a catalyst for the other herbs in this blend, being Neem, Ginger, Garlic, Peppermint & Lemon Balm. What this basically means is that the power of the herbs is intensified, making the blend more efficacious – so able to do the job of repelling fleas, ticks and any other unwanted guests – better!
- Effectively repels fleas, ticks and other external parasites
- Provides nutritional benefits; Vitamin B complex and essential trace minerals
- Aids digestion & respiration
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Regulates metabolism
- Reduces anxiety
- Supports healthy skin
- Aids intestinal hygiene
A natural flea & tick repellent for all dogs over 6 months old.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating bitches or for use 6 weeks prior to breeding. Not recommended for puppies under 6 months old. Not to be given if your dog is known to be allergic/sensitive to any of the ingredients listed or has a Brewers Yeast allergy. Do not feed for longer than 9 out of 12 months.
Available is one size tub – 225g
Shelf life – 12 months from date of manufacture
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and use by the date shown on the tub. Keep closed when not in use. For animal use only. Keep away from children.
- Brewers Yeast – a rich source of Vitamin B complex (including niacin, riboflavin, thiamine and biotin), beta-glucans, probiotics, protein & minerals.
- Neem – The antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiviral properties in Neem help to repel parasites and viruses.
- Garlic – aids digestion & intestinal hygiene, repels external parasites, supports a healthy immune & cardiovascular system.
- Ginger – A fantastic anti-inflammatory agent. Aids digestion and packed with vitamins B5 & B6, potassium and manganese.
- Lemon Balm – powerful citrus herb that repels parasites. Has a calming, relaxing effect. Aids digestion.
- Peppermint – Repels external and internal parasites. An effective anti- spasmodic and supports healthy skin & circulation.
Feeding Guidelines; Mix with dogs regular food once daily or split into 2 meals per day. For puppies over 6 months old only. For puppies 6 - 12 months old feed 50% of the recommended daily amount. Do NOT feed in excess of the recommended daily amount. Amount to feed per day (using 5ml measuring scoop included) Toy/miniature (up to 5kg) - one scoop (pot lasts 90 days when fed daily) Small to medium (5 - 20kg) - one and a half scoops (pot lasts 60 days) Large (20 - 40kg) - two and a half scoops (pot lasts 36 days) Giant (40+ kg) - three and a half scoops (pot lasts 26 days)
We offer Local Delivery to multiple areas around our base, if you are interested in one of our delivery runs please check the Ordering and Delivery page to see if you are on one of our runs or contacts from the Contact Us page. No Frozen products can be shipped out by post, only by local delivery. For updates in our shop visit our Facebook Page.
If you would like to know more about us as a company, visit our page Our Story